Proftech is a competent partner wherever a company stays within its
internationalization process. Our business consulting is
assisting companies from business start-ups to mature forms
of internationalization. We can assist you on your preliminary market
research and help you in evaluating your preferred markets and
how to adjust your products and services.
Proftech is your ideal partner if you want to set-up a representation
office in China, but we can also coach and advise SME's for
more advanced forms of internationalization. Our proven project
management capabilities have helped several customers on their way
click image to enlarge
Several milestone seminars took place in recent years, as well as company in-house events.
Together with the University of St. Gallen-Switzerland and Chambers of Commerce seminars about ASEAN, China and Vietnam were organized by Proftech.
The seminars underlined the interest of Swiss SMEs about internationalization into Asia and showed the need for explaining the internationalization process and pointing out different target countries in Asia for Swiss SMEs
click image to enlarge
A business start-up in Asia is seen as an individual process
for each of our customers therefore a customers internal resources have
to be matched with the new external environment!
Such a business start-up is a process that begins well before
actually going to Asia. Our market entry expertise helps
you to be prepared for this task.
Some of the attributes of doing business in or with China and Vietnam
can be generalized:
- Market entry needs time and is a learning process
- Characteristics of relationship management and “Guanxi” to
- Complexity of negotiations have to be considered
- Distance to home country and cultural differences can be significant
- Complexity of host countries governments, laws, rules and regulations - Consider the motivation why the host country wants to attract
foreign investors and business partners
- The collection of data and paper work processing needs time (Quantity
- Level of technology in host country impacts on technology transfer - Clients market position has to be considered: market leader,
follower, competitors position
- Qualification of own staff
- Characteristics of business partners in host country
- Clients financial situation, ability to raise finance and
know where to find finance
- Adaptation to sound risk management (The design of the Entry strategy should also consider
an Exit strategy)
Proftech operates since years successfully in these Far East Asian
markets and has collected plenty of experience in all cultural, legal
and political requirements for your SME's market entry to China
and other Asian countries.
We CAN assist you with a best fit approach
to your business start up in Asia!